celebrity make up artist kochi

I love the smoothness of this makeup every where except around the eyes. I am 58 years old and have some small lines around the eye area. This makeup seems to make them more obvious. I would recommend this to younger women who have flawless skin already but not to older women that have some lines and wrinkles.M·A·C Artist ResponseWe're glad you love the finish of this powder foundation, Cathy! Try using a pressing motion when applying powder around the eye area, to minimize texture. Using a swiping, back and forth motion may pull the skin, accentuating lines. Misting skin with Prep + Prime Fix + after makeup application will also help to set the powder, leaving your makeup with a skin-like appearance. Artists are standing by to chat in the lower left (Monday - Friday am - pm ET) with more great tips and tricks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

makeup artist cochin